- Bedrooms are serviced on a daily basis
- Washing of dishes
- Washing and tumble drying facilities
- Camp is serviced and kept clean
- Fish are cleaned and filleted for you (Please remember to bring your own plastic bags for packaging purposes)
- Boats and jet skis are washed and are looked after during the change of tides
- A guard is on duty during the night to watch over the boats and jet skis.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH
- Your own food
- Your own liquor and refreshments
- Drinking water
- Toilet paper and toilet spray
- Mosquito repellant
- Cleaning materials for kitchen and dish washing liquid
- Double plugs
- Sticker with yellow triangle on blue background to be attached at the back right and front right of motor vehicles and trailers
- Yellow reflective jacket for driver of motor vehicle (Law in Mozambique)
- 2 x red triangles (Law in Mozambique)
- Fuel - Refuel at Kwankwanazi before entering through Ponta border post
- Refuel in Maputo before leaving for Camp Carlos with your boat.
- Motor vehicle registration papers or permission from owner of vehicle if the vehicle is not your own.
- Passports - visums are not required for SA Citizens
- Remember all the essential papers for your boat or Jet-ski
- Patience and humor
- Soap (personal use) Bio Wash-balls are supplied for washing of clothes.
- Cellphone reception
- Friendly & Helpful Staff
- 24 hour electricity
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms.
- Bio Wash-balls are supplied for washing.
EMERGENCY SERVICES: Bernie 084 309 3810 (helicopter)
REMEMBER: There are mosquitoes - it is a malaria area.
THERE ARE NO
- Access for vehicles to the camp.
- Parking is available at R30 per vehicle per day where Santos will pick you up with the rubber duck.